Quay Health is located at level 6, 10 Bridge St in the Sydney CBD (in between George St, and Pitt St).
“The best massage therapist in Sydney, in fact the best massage of my life” – Ann 62
Remedial Massage at Quay Health:
Massage Therapy has been used for century’s in the treatment of muscular aches and pain and for general relaxation. Remedial Massage aims to provide relief and healing to tight and sore muscles, and the soft tissues of the body.
Massage can help if you are suffering from:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Headache or migraine
- Lower back pain
- Sporting injuries
- If you’re tired, anxious or stressed out
- Have muscle pain and stiffness
- or, just need some time out for yourself!
Our Remedial Massage Team:
John trained in massage with a Diploma of Health Science Massage Therapy from TAFE in Loftus Sydney and is also qualified in Thai Massage, Shiatsu, Reiki and Cupping and uses a combination of these techniques in his treatment.
John is known as the happiest man in the world and his infectious optimism means everyone leaves with a smile on their face. He loves working with people to help them feel better.
John is available at Quay Health on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Call 02 0252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
Jacky has a warm and approachable personality, which combined with her hands on therapy allows patients to feel comfortable and relaxed in her care. Jacky makes sure to design her massage in partnership with her patients, ensuring that the session is effective in allowing her patients to reach their goals.
When Jacky isn’t at Quay Health, she’s on the hunt for Sydney’s best coffee or visiting her family in New Zealand.
Jacky is available 7am – 7pm, Mondays and Fridays. Call 02 0252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
“I can’t believe I feel human again” – Sam 44
Styles of massage available from our Remedial Massage team:
- Remedial Massage – For the treatment of specific injuries
- Deep Tissue Massage – A strong deep massage concentrating on areas of concern, will cover legs, back, shoulders, neck and arms
- Relaxation Massage – A firm but relaxing pressure full body massage using aromatherapy oils.
- Hot Stones Massage – A combination of relaxation massage with the use of hot stones and oil to massage and soothe the muscles, the ultimate in relaxation
- Pregnancy Massage – Available at any stage through your pregnancy, from conception through to full term, our therapist will use specially designed pillows to support your body and help ease all the small ailments of pregnancy will adding relaxation.
“The perfect amount of pressure and relaxation!” Nicole 36
Remedial Massage of any style for:
30 minutes – $75
60 minutes – $110
90 minutes – $145
Health Fund rebates are available on the spot via HICAPS, however please note that while all funds provide a rebate for visits to John, as Jacky obtained her initial qualifications overseas (in New Zealand), despite her experience, she is not currently recognised by Medibank Private or HCF.
Why choose Quay Health for your next Remedial Massage?
There are a hundred places in the CBD you could have your next massage. Here are a few of the reasons to choose Quay Health:
- Private rooms – you won’t hear the noise from the street
- Your therapist will personalise your massage specific to your needs and concerns
- We only use top quality oils and creams, and your therapist will select one based on the goals of the session
- Hot towels are used to remove excess oil and creams at the end of your treatment, allowing you to return to work fresh
- We use clean and luxurious towels and linen
- We use thick cosy blankets to get you warm in winter
- You can claim your private health fund rebate on the spot with HICAPS (for those with appropriate ‘extras’ cover).
How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment, call 02 9252 2825 (7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday). Or alternately book online.