Looking for a Chiropractor in Sydney?
- Quay Health has a team of Chiropractors in the Sydney CBD, and is located on level 6, at 10 Bridge St (in-between George St, and Pitt St). Enter via the glass doors next to the ‘piccolo me’ cafe.
- Between them, Chiropractors Dr Steven Tran and Dr Remy Leonard are available for appointments between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Allow approximately 30 minutes for your first appointment. The fee for your first appointment is $160.
- Allow approximately 15-30 minutes for any follow-up appointments. The fee for follow-up appointments (standard consults) is $110.
- Health Fund rebates are available on the spot via HICAPS.
- Our chiropractic team are Bupa Members First Providers.
- To make an appointment please call 02 9252 2825 (7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday), or book online.
Whether you are a busy professional, elite athlete, weekend warrior, mum to be or a senior member of our community, Quay Health’s chiropractors will help you find the answer to lasting comfort, mobility, strength and better posture – all of which allows you to enjoy a happier and healthier life.
The goal of Chiropractic treatment is to improve joint range of motion, correct muscle imbalances and reduce joint stiffness. To achieve this our Chiropractors uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that improve the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae.
These adjustments may assist in the management of:
- Postural Issues
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc pain
- Flexibility and coordination, balance, strength and rehabilitation and much more!
The Chiropractors at Quay Health:
The team at Quay Health includes Dr Steven Tran and Dr Remy Leonard. Read more below about our team of Chiropractors in the Sydney CBD..
Sydney CBD Chiropractor – Dr Steven Tran
CHIROPRACTOR – B.HLTH.SC (SP&EXSC), G.DIP CHIRO.SC, M.CHIRO
QUAY HEALTH SYDNEY
Steven has been in the health field for more than 5 years and his interest in chiropractic stemmed from his own postural concerns, which limited his ability to enjoy a range of sports and outdoor activities. More recently after suffering from a severe lower back injury whilst training at the gym he has experienced first hand how debilitating an injury can be to both your physical and mental health.
His passionate in all facet of general health with special interesting in working with the nervous system, using low force techniques and exercises-based rehabilitation to manage acute and chronic pain, improve functionality, injuries, and more importantly to getting you back on top of your goals!
In his free time, Steven enjoys watching NBA, competes in social basketball leagues, eating and travelling. Steven is also fluent in Cantonese.
Dr Steven Tran is registered in NSW through AHPRA and is available at Quay Health on Monday to Friday. Call (02) 9252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
What to expect at your first appointment:
Your first Chiropractic appointment will be about 30 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopaedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, your Chiropractor may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15-30 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15-30 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Appointment times and fees:
For those seeking a Chiropractor in the CBD, appointments are typically available between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. Bookings are essential.
Allow 30 minutes for your first appointment. This will cost $160
Allow 15-30 minutes for follow-up appointments. These will cost $110
Payment methods available include HICAPS, EFTPOS, cash, VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
Private health fund rebates are available at the time of payment via HICPAS for those with ‘extras’ cover for Chiropractic.
Our Chiropractors are Bupa Members First Providers.
How to make an appointment:
If you’re looking for a Chiropractor in Sydney CBD, please call Quay Health clinic reception on 02 9252 2825 (7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) or alternately, you can book online.