Looking for a Podiatrist in Sydney CBD?
- Sam Towers is fully qualified Podiatrist with 20 years expereince. He is the senior Podiatrist at Quay Health- located on level 6, at 10 Bridge St in the Sydney CBD (in-between George St, and Pitt St).
- Sam is generally available for appointments 1pm – 6pm on Mondays, and 9am – 3pm on Fridays.
- Allow 30 minutes for your first appointment. This will cost $90.
- Allow 30 minutes for follow-up appointments. These will cost $70.
- Please note that some podiatry services (eg. Orthotics) incur additional charges that are not included in the consultation fee.
- To make an appointment please call 02 9252 2825 (7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday), or book online.
About Sydney Podiatrist Sam Towers
Podiatrist Sam Towers provides a comprehensive podiatry service, encompassing all aspects of podiatry. From nail or skin problems, to running or sports injuries. Sam’s almost 20 years of experience will deliver superior treatment outcomes for patient’s at Quay Health.
Sam Towers also runs and operates his own 3D Digital Orthotic lab www.cadenceorthotics.com.au. Sam’s expertise in orthotic manufacturing makes him the best podiatrist for your feet. When your podiatrist runs the Orthotic Lab, you get the perfect fit – every time!
The conditions Sam treats
- Fungal nails
- Ingrown nails
- Callous and corns
- Diabetic screenings
- Cracked heels
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Running injuries
- Leg pain and injuries
How to get in touch
To make an enquiry, or an appointment, please call clinic reception on (02) 9252 2825 (7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday), or alternately, you can book online here.