Quay Health is located at level 6, 10 Bridge St, and offers a range of services including Remedial Massage in the Sydney CBD!
Call us on (02) 9252 2825 to make an appointment.
“The perfect amount of pressure and relaxation!” Nicole, 36
Massage Therapy has been used for centuries in the treatment of muscular aches and pain and for general relaxation. ‘Remedial Massage’ is a branch of massage that aims to provide relief and healing to tight and sore muscles, and the soft tissues of the body.
Remedial Massage can help if you are suffering from:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Headache or migraine
- Lower back pain
- Sporting injuries
- If you’re tired, anxious or stressed out
- Have muscle pain and stiffness
- or, just need some time out for yourself!
“The best massage therapist in Sydney, in fact the best massage of my life” – Ann 62
Remedial Massage Fees:
For those seeking a remedial massage in Sydney CBD, factors that are often considered when choosing a therapist include appointment times, the education and experience-level of the remedial massage therapist, the therapists unique massage style, and the cost of the massage, factoring in any hidden fees, and if they can offer a health-fund rebate.
Proudly, at Quay Health all of our therapists offer a rebate for every single health fund that has extra’s cover for remedial massage. Also, we don’t charge additional fees for top-quality oils or lotions- our price is our price- and the fees below are what you’ll pay (minus any rebate offered by your private health fund).
30 minutes: $60
45 minutes: $80 (great to fit in your lunch-hour!)
60 minutes: $100 (most popular!)
90 minutes: $140
Health Fund rebates are available for all funds on the spot via HICAPS.
Our Remedial Massage Team:
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Having played competitive sport for most of his teenage and adult life, Clint is familiar with the stresses certain occupations and being active can have on the body.
Clint’s knowledge and love for sport and recovery is strengthened coming from an active family of national representatives. He has been fortunate enough to provide treatments for many of Australia’s high profile athletes as well as corporate clients.
Clint combines techniques from many familiar massage styles with his own unique approach that he has developed through experience to improve the soft tissue dysfunctions that can cause or exacerbate pain, and restrict movement. He has a passion for helping people and loves the feeling of knowing he has contributed to a persons recovery or has improved their quality of life.
Clint is available at Quay Health on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call (02) 9252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
“The best massage I’ve had in my life” – Catherine 52
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Jacky has a warm and approachable personality, which combined with her hands on therapy allows patients to feel comfortable and relaxed in her care. Jacky makes sure to design her massage in partnership with her patients, ensuring that the session is effective in allowing her patients to reach their goals.
When Jacky isn’t at Quay Health, she’s on the hunt for Sydney’s best coffee or visiting her family in New Zealand.
Jacky is available 7am – 7pm, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Call 02 9252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
“I can’t believe I feel human again” – Sam 44
Anna Kaminski is a fully qualified Remedial Massage Therapist with over 15 years of experience. Over the years, she has gained extensive experience in a variety of massage styles, including relaxation, remedial, sports, and deep tissue massage, as well as pregnancy and postnatal massage.
Anna firmly believes that massage plays a vital role in assisting with pain management and for injury recovery. She has worked with people of all ages and professions, and has gained knowledge in the treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. Plus – she is registered with all major health funds!
Anna is available at Quay Health on Wednesdays 7am to 7pm. Call 02 9252 2825 to make an appointment. Or book online.
Styles of massage available from our Remedial Massage team:
- Remedial Massage – For the treatment of specific injuries
- Deep Tissue Massage – A strong deep massage concentrating on areas of concern, will cover legs, back, shoulders, neck and arms
- Relaxation Massage – A firm but relaxing pressure full body massage using aromatherapy oils.
- Hot Stones Massage – A combination of relaxation massage with the use of hot stones and oil to massage and soothe the muscles, the ultimate in relaxation
- Pregnancy Massage – Available at any stage through your pregnancy, from conception through to full term, our therapist will use specially designed pillows to support your body and help ease all the small ailments of pregnancy will adding relaxation.
Why choose Quay Health for your next Remedial Massage?
There are a hundred places in the CBD you could have your next massage. Here are a few of the reasons to choose Quay Health:
- Private rooms – you won’t hear the noise from the street
- Your therapist will personalise your massage specific to your needs and concerns
- We only use top quality oils and creams, and your therapist will select one based on the goals of the session
- Hot towels are used to remove excess oil and creams at the end of your treatment, allowing you to return to work fresh
- We use clean and luxurious towels and linen
- We use thick cosy blankets to get you warm in winter
- You can claim your private health fund rebate on the spot with HICAPS (for those with appropriate ‘extras’ cover).
How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment, call 02 9252 2825 (7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday). Or alternately book online.